With the advancement in building technology since the 1970's, homes are built much tighter in order to save energy. These advancements, while good for saving energy and money, have lead to an increase in poor indoor air quality – houses don't breathe like they use to. This is why every green certification program, whether local or national, not only addresses energy efficiency but also health and sustainability. As a leader in the indoor air quality industry Assured Air offers a full product line of solutions – humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air filtration, and IAQ controls and thermostats.
The Aprilaire Model 1850 Dehumidifier is a high-capacity solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. It is installed as part of your home's heating and cooling system by a local HVAC professional. The 1850 / 1850W pulls air from every room in your home through the return ducts. Then, it removes the moisture and sends dry air back throughout your home. It works in conjunction with your air conditioner to efficiently balance the humidity levels in your home, but can also work independently on days when you don't need the air conditioner.
Our humidifiers help by ensuring that your entire home has just the right amount of moisture for the ultimate in protection and comfort. Whole-house humidifiers help prevent premature aging of your home's structure, provides optimum comfort and can protect respiratory systems against viruses and bacteria. Humidity control helps qualify your home for the Green-Built Certification Program of the National Association of Home Builders.
Dry Air Can Damage Your Family’s Health and Home
Physicians and other experts often recommend humidity control to prevent the damaging effects of dry air caused by low relative humidity.
• Low humidity can increase your likelihood of getting colds, flu and other upper respiratory ailments. Viruses that cause colds and flu thrive in low humidity. And, according to The American Society of Otolaryngology, dry air can make people more susceptible to infection. In addition, drier air can aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms.
• Low humidity can cause home damage. It causes walls, woodwork, and your beautiful hardwood floors to crack. Electronics can fall victim to static electric charges, requiring expensive repair or replacement.
• Low humidity can cause higher energy costs. Low humidity can make you feel too cold at normal temperatures leading you to turn up the thermostat. This leads to higher energy bills.
THERMOSTATS: HEATING AND COOLING CONTROLS
The Aprilaire 8476W has a large backlighted LCD screen with soft push buttons for simple intuition control. All control functions are easily accessable.
• Event-Based Air Cleaning
• Control Humidity, Air Purity, Air Freshness and Temperature
• Event-Based™ Air Cleaning—clean air based on your needs.
• Automatic humidifier control
• Automatic dehumidifier control
• 3-day weather forecast with pollen and mold levels
• Event Boost—instant fresh air
• Maintenance reminders—for convenience and peace of mind
Emerson's Sensi Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat 1F86U-42WF Top Rated Wi-Fi Thermostat with Homeowners Emerson Sensi™ Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat provides control of home comfort – anytime, anywhere from a smartphone, tablet or PC. The free Sensi app connects the Sensi thermostat to a home Wi-Fi.
Simple to Connect
• Connect to home Wi-Fi at installation or let your customer connect later with the Sensi app
• Use Android or iOS devices to connect Wi-Fi
• Up to 4 heat / 2 cool
• Works without Wi-Fi as a standard thermostat
The American Standard Silver 624 Control (Silver XM Control)
Manage your home comfort needs from wherever you happen to be.
• Programmability for seven days a week
• Remote temperature control with Nexia Remote Climate Access
• Easy to use touch screen display
• Remotely control your home’s temperature
• Lets you program to fit your schedule seven days a week.
• Digital touch screen display is simple to use.
• Automatically switches between heating and cooling to maintain comfortable temperature year-round.
AIR FILTRATION SYSTEMS
Asthma, Allergies, Sinus, Problems? Breathe easier with the AccuClean Air Purification System. The nation’s best air cleaner, period - up to 99.98% Effective. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning offers a number of ways to clean and freshen the air in your home so you can breathe easier without compromising comfort. An AccuClean Whole-Home Air Filtration System can remove up to 99.98 percent of airborne particles and allergens from the filtered air your family breathes – including dust, dander, pollen and bacteria. Pretty cool, huh? It also outperforms HEPA, and is up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1-inch filter. So you can spend less time worrying about your air, and more time relaxing and enjoying your home.
• Removes up to 99.98% of allergens from filtered air
• Catches particles even smaller than .1 micron in size
• 8 times more effective than the best HEPA room appliance
• 100 times more effective than a standard 1" throwaway filter or ionic-type room appliance
• Delivers cleaner air, and more of it
• Reusable filter is easy to vacuum or wash
The Aprilaire Model 1410 Air Purifier provides highly efficient, whole-home air cleaning and effective removal of pollen and mold. Compare this to a standard 1" air filter, which isn't an air purifier, and doesn't do any of these things. The Model 1410:
• Removes 94% of pollen and mold
• Removes 72% of airborne bacteria and fungi
• Removes 56% of dust particles
• Permanently traps indoor allergens that can lead to respiratory problems
You can not have a comfortable home without addressing indoor air quality. That’s why Assured Air only offers the best indoor air quality products from top manufacturer’s.